Our unique multifunctional maritime center includes Exclusive Representatives of different high-quality European non-IACS Classification Societies (Recognized Organizations) that have authorization from the following Flag Administrations:
Ukraine , Tanzania, Panama, Sera Lonnie , Belize, Togo, Moldova, Comoros, Palau and Liberia
We offer wide range of services in respect of classification and statutory supervision and certification of ships in accordance with ISM, ISPS,MLC-2006. Due to high standard arrangement of our work You will be able to receive class for Your vessel with minimum bureaucracy and time-effective.
Issuance of all required documents is carried out onboard by the surveyor in case if ship’s surveys were completed without major non-conformities in accordance with international regulations.
Due to the fact that all Classification Societies, with which we cooperate, have a wide network of representative offices around the world, when it is required (single voyage, scheduled inspections, occasional inspection) local representative who will most effectively solve the problems, as soon as possible, will visit your ship anywhere in the world, saving you time and money.
The following, as well as many other services are provided by surveyors of Classification Societies / Recognized Organizations:
– Classification and statutory surveys and auditsin accordance with International Maritime Conventions and Codes: SOLAS, MARPOL, Load Line, MLC-2006 etc.
– Occasional surveys in case of single voyage, on the request of port authorities, in case of failure of various equipment of the vessel etc.
– Technical inspection of the vessel on the request of the shipowner.
– Pre-purchase survey of the ship or yacht, aimed at evaluation of technical condition of the ship or yacht.
– Assistance in implementation of new regulations of International Maritime Conventions for Shipping Companies due to their maritime activity.
– Consultation regarding implementation and carrying out of ISM-ISPS Codes on the vessels sailing international voyages.
– Preparation of all kinds of manuals, booklets, calculations
– Survey and emergency repair of the underwater part of ship’s hull and propeller-rudder system of any degree of complexity and under different conditions including ice condition and also other kinds of diving operations.
– Ultrasonic measurements of cargo holds, cargo holds hatches, containers and other compartments.